Here are 29 simple ways to energize yourself this February:
- Plan to do more with your friends, not less. Social support can help fend off those summer heat blues.
Go outside, despite the weather, and take in some fresh air.
Turn around your negative mood by focusing on the things you are grateful for in life.
Connect your mind and body through exercise or yoga. This will reduce stress, and improve your energy and clarity.
Reconnect with your life’s passion. Don’t allow any harshness to hold down your dreams.
Treat yourself and do something you enjoy – a weekend trip with your partner, a day at the spa or enjoying a concert.
Rather than feeling discouraged if you have fallen off your New Year resolutions, follow your intuition instead. Let your intuition guide you to where you need to go next, and to the newfound energy waiting there.
- Allow the light to shine. Open the curtains and let the sun cover you with its energizing warmth.
- Change your thoughts. Negative thinking, “Winter is never going to end,” can be replaced with a more positive outlook, “Spring will be here soon, and I can’t wait.”
- Fill your home with fresh, bright flowers.
- Reflect on the blessings in your life and remember to bless others, too.
- Keep a watchful eye on your addictions and ask for help if they seem to be gaining strength during this time of year.
- Daydream more.
- Perform a good deed; an act of random kindness, and then take in the warmth that is made.