This is Kevin’s schedule at the Paralympics in London – print and keep!
Opening Ceremony is this coming Wednesday 29 August @ 21h30 (SAST) [20h30 BST]
Please note THESE ARE LONDON TIMES … ADD 1 hour for SA times
200 Individual Medley SM10 Class
– Won in time of 2:14:97 (new AF record). Watch final tonight ..
London Time (20H39 SAST)- came 4th
50 m freestyle S10 Class
. Came 4th in new AR of 25,49 but did not qualify for final
400 freestyle S10 Class
Came third in AR 4:19:64 .. Qualifies for final tonight
. (18h45 SAST)
100 freestyle S10 Class
100m breast stroke SB9
Through to final
5 years 11 months on … Advantage ED
- Mon 6: Visit by Isaac; Water restored
- Tue 7 : Meeting of MNDA of SA at Old Grey Club – talks by physiotherapist and Charl Parkin
- Wed 8: Kevin Paul in AlgoaFM studio with me; Trip to East London; Drinks with Old Boys at EL Golf Club
- Thu 9: Womens Day; Grey vs Selborne; Philip’s last rugby in EL (lose), 1st Team Win; Drinks with Scholtz’s at Beach front; Seve’s Mom passes away
- Fri 10: Return to PE
- Sat 11: No electricity for 15 hours until Sat evening
- Sun 12: Gym; Closing ceremony of Olympic Games in London
- Mon 13: Seve’s mom’s funeral; Double walk on the golf course
See pics of Kevin Paul with Lance and I in studio this morning? Go to http://www.algoafm.co.za and click on GALLERIES.